This product is one of $2,000+ worth of textbooks, archives and curriculum available for $199. Plus, you get infinite access to all the downloads plus any edition upgrades we do in the future. In other words, you never need to buy a textbook again. Available on our membership website, with or without a current membership.
Black Friday/Monday Special: $100 off • Expires December 4, 2018
The following consists of the complete season releases from for the Lincoln-Douglas value topic listed below. Upon purchase, you will have access to a ZIP file containing the material listed. Take note of the release dates, as the timing may conflict with arguments of the current year.
Resolved: Developing countries ought to prioritize economic growth over environmental protection.
Initial Release (August 1, 2015)
- “Analyzing Resolution” by Chris Ostertag
- “Definitions in Resolution” by Giselle Weiss
- “Philosophies of Resolution” by Levi Gulliver
- Section 3: Cases
- Affirmative Case: Progress — by Giselle Weiss
- Negative Case: Sustainable Development — by Chris Ostertag
Addendum Release (October 1, 2015)
- It’s Only Environmental — Article on Resolution #2 by Emily Erickson
- What is a Developing Country? — Article on Resolution #2 by Scott Lowery
- “Personal Opportunity” — Affirmative Case (R2) by Scott Lowery
- “Got Development?” — Affirmative Case (R2) by Michael Tant
- “Neg doesn’t hug trees” — Negative Case (R2) by Adam Densmore
- “Penguins & Pollution” — Negative Case (R2) by Emily Erickson
Midseason Release (January 1, 2016)
- Case – Aff – Res #2 – Human Well-being
- Case – Neg – Res #2 – Human Life
- Case – Neg – Res #2 – Food Security
- Case – Neg – Res #2 – Mutually Compatible
History of This Resolution