This product is one of $2,000+ worth of textbooks, archives and curriculum available for $199. Plus, you get infinite access to all the downloads plus any edition upgrades we do in the future. In other words, you never need to buy a textbook again. Available on our membership website, with or without a current membership.
Black Friday/Monday Special: $100 off • Expires December 4, 2018
The following consists of the complete season release of cases and briefs from for the topic listed below. Upon purchase, you will have access to a Word Document containing each of the cases and briefs listed. NOTE: Notice the release dates at the footer of every page. It is strongly advised to check each hyperlink before running any piece of evidence in an official debate round.
Resolved: That the United States Federal Court system should be significantly reformed.
Initial Release (August 1, 2015)
- DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE: THE CASE FOR INDEPENDENT IMMIGRATION COURTS
- STARRY NIGHT: THE CASE FOR ABOLISHING FISA COURT
- SERIOUS RESERVATIONS: THE CASE FOR INDIAN TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY
- RUNAWAY JURY: THE CASE FOR GRAND JURY REFORM
- DEAL WITH THE DEVIL: THE CASE FOR ABOLISHING PLEA BARGAINING
- A GOOD LAWYER: THE CASE FOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN IMMIGRATION COURTS
- RETIREMENT PLAN: THE CASE FOR SUPREME COURT TERM LIMITS
- DESPICABLE ME: THE CASE FOR THE SUPREME COURT ETHICS ACT
- OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN: THE CASE FOR THE MILITARY JUSTICE IMPROVEMENT ACT
- TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS: THE CASE FOR ABOLISHING DIVERSITY JURISDICTION
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION: THE CASE FOR THE BANKRUPTCY VENUE REFORM ACT
- HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU: THE CASE FOR COURTROOM CAMERAS
Midseason Releases (January 1, 2016)
- Negative Brief: Asset Forfeiture Reform
- Negative Brief: Special Prosecutor for Police Misconduct
- Negative Brief: Mandatory Minimum Sentences Repeal
- Negative Brief: Exclusionary Rule Repeal
- Negative Brief: Create Patent Court
- Negative Brief: Create federal court in American Samoa
- Negative Brief: Mandatory Interrogation Videos
- Negative Brief: Loser Pays Rule
- Negative Brief: Abolish Peremptory Jury Challenges
- Negative Brief: Bring back Federal Parole
- Negative Brief: Lawful Permanent Resident Waivers
- Negative Brief: Pre-Trial Interrogation Statements Admitted in Court (frightened witnesses)
- Negative Brief: Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims reform
- Negative Brief: Repeal Hate Crimes
- Negative Brief: Split up the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Negative Brief: Mens Rea reform
- Vance Trefethen, author of Keys to Team-Policy Debate and head coach of Training Minds Camps.
- Stefanie Klaves, 2015 National NCFCA Finalist and Region 6 Champion.
- Eric Meinerding, National contender as Wisconsin quarterfinalist in NCFCA.
History of This Resolution
NCFCA 2015-2016 Policy Resolution
The NCFCA National Tournament was held in 2016 at Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee, Oklahoma. This sourcebook was released in 2015 and a midseason supplement released January 1, 2016, to prepare competitors for the 2016 competitive season.