All Documents for the 2016-2017 Season
Written by champion extempers themselves, these “Gold Folders” consist of updates on the major issues of the day.
What comes with your order of Gold Book:
- Foundational chapters establishing guidelines for your extemporaneous strategy.
- Twelve foundational “Gold Folders” with articles and explanation of a central current event.
- Six additional folders of annotated and printed articles, ready to include in your extemp prep.
Table of Contents
Part I: Extemp Competition
- 1. How to Use Gold Book
- 2. Expectations of the Extemporaneous Speaker
- 3. Preparation for Competition
- 4. The Proctor Room
- 5. Putting Your Speech Together
- 6. Conclusion
Part III: Additional Articles to Seven of the Kickoff Articles
Would you like to see an example of one of our Gold Folders? The following was written by David Ying on Self-driving Cars, dated September 19, 2016. You will see that extempers are prepped to know everything about the topic, plus more!
[display-posts id=”18207″ image_size=”thumbnail” wrapper=”div”]
Season 17 Authors
All Gold Folder authors are champions. Consider Gold Book your coaching prep for the upcoming season of competition!
[show-team orderby=’lastname’ category=’gold’ url=’active’ layout=’grid’ style=’img-rounded,img-white-border,text-left,img-above,3-columns’ display=’photo,position,social,location,name’ img=’250′]