This product is one of $2,000+ worth of textbooks, archives and curriculum available for $299. Plus, you get infinite access to all the downloads plus any edition upgrades we do in the future. In other words, you never need to buy a textbook again. Available on our membership website, with or without a current membership.
This purchase consists of preparation downloads released for Monument Members during the December NSDA public forum topic:
“NCAA student athletes ought to be recognized as employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act.”
- NSDA Public Forum Release #23: “Don’t Drop the Ball” (PRO) (12/4/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #22: “College In Crisis” (CON) (11/27/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #21: “Game Over” (CON) (11/20/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #20: “Pay to Play: The Case for Paying the Athletes” (PRO) (11/13/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #19: “Pay NCAA Athletes” (GEN) (11/6/2017)
For more information about our Monument Memberships, click here.