This product is one of $2,000+ worth of textbooks, archives and curriculum available for $299. Plus, you get infinite access to all the downloads plus any edition upgrades we do in the future. In other words, you never need to buy a textbook again. Available on our membership website, with or without a current membership.
This purchase consists of preparation downloads released for Monument Members during the January/February NSDA Lincoln-Douglas topic:
“Resolved: Plea bargaining ought to be abolished in the United States criminal justice system.”
Table of Contents
- NSDA Lincoln-Doulgas Release #25: “Plea Bargaining” (GEN) (1/1/2018)
- NSDA Lincoln-Douglas Release #26: “Deterrence” (AFF) (1/8/2018)
- NSDA Lincoln-Douglas Release #27: “Justice” (NEG) (1/15/2018)
- NSDA Lincoln-Douglas Release #28: “The Innocence Problem” (AFF) (1/22/2018)
- NSDA Lincoln-Douglas Release #29: “Self-determination” (NEG) (1/29/2018)
- NSDA Lincoln-Douglas Release #30: “Negative: Plea Bargaining – GOOD” (OPP) (2/5/2018)
- NSDA Lincoln-Douglas Release #31: “Affirmative: Plea Bargaining – BAD” (OPP) (2/12/2018)
For more information about our Monument Memberships, click here.