The purchase of the Reseller Application puts necessary information into our system to start your application process. When finished, your receipt will include instructions to complete your Reseller Agreement. Once approved, Monument Publishing will let you know when your account is ready to receive Reseller privileges and discounts.
Unless otherwise noted, Resellers receive 40% off qualified physical resources available in the Monument Publishing store (see complete list here). Active Resellers are able to log in, fill up their cart, and see the discount automatically applied to any of their purchases. Resellers are also tax-free and allowed a prolonged return timeframe for all materials. Standard rules do apply, as the Resellers Agreement explains. Some rules include:
- Pricing: It is required that you do not sell our products at prices below our published retail prices.
- Returns: No limitations within six months of order placement as long as the items are in resalable condition with return shipping at your expense. A restocking fee of 10% will be charged and deducted from any credit or refund due.
- Shipping: Automatically calculated when making your order.
- Tax: All resell items are tax free. Your EIN (Employer Identification Number) is required.
- Not Allowed: A co-op, squad, club, school, or other closed entity will not be approved for Reseller status.
- Other Resellers: You may not sell to other resellers.
Since 1998, we have been about the business of equipping speakers and debaters with simple and effective methods and materials to help them succeed in competition and to become excellent communicators. We are grateful for our resellers who share in this mission and who always maintain the highest standards of ethics in serving the speech and debate market.
Ordering this application is the first to two steps in applying. After completing this order, your receipt will include instructions to complete your Reseller Agreement.