Master interpretive speaking, advance consistently in competition, and become a better communicator for life.
Mastering the Oralization of Literature
Master interpretive speaking, advance consistently in competition, and become a better communicator for life. Competitive interpretation (or "interp") is a rewarding, albeit demanding, sport. Are you up for the challenge?
You have to select, cut, block, memorize and rehearse a 10-minute interpretative speech for a panel of judges. Have you chosen the best piece? Is your acting up to par? Have you run your speech multiple times without glitches? Can you deliver with the punch and zest necessary to win? Can you push yourself even further? Will your speech stand out from the rest?
Enter competitive interping with Keys to Interp.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Understanding Interp
- Chapter 2: Finding a Piece
- Chapter 3: Cutting a Piece
- Chapter 4: Memorizing
- Chapter 5: Acting
- Chapter 6: Communicating
- Chapter 7: Humorous Interpretation
- Chapter 8: Dramatic Interpretation
- Chapter 9: Duo Interpretation
- Chapter 10: Other Interpretive Events
- Chapter 11: Interp Competition